Intown Atlanta Real Estate Market Update
Here are 6 items you need to know to successfully sell your home
If you’re ready to sell your Intown Atlanta home, you’ll be happy to know that the real estate market here in Atlanta is stabilizing and trending upwards. Before you decide how to price your home for sale, you need to have the most recent information about what comparable homes in your intown Atlanta neighborhood have sold or are listed for. The zac team will assist you with six critical pieces of information you must review in order to price your home for the quickest and most profitable sale.
- Find out what your neighbor’s home really sold for—Get a free report with up-to-the minute statistics based on all the current homes for sale and recent sales in Morningside and Virginia Highland!
- Get the most recent market statistics—Our state of the art Market Snapshot puts fully customizable, interactive MLS property reports at your fingertips for LIVE market information about Morningside and Virginia Highland at any time!
- Set a market-appropriate price for your home with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that compares your home to other similar homes in your neighborhood. Request your free computerized market analysis today!
- Avoid the five most expensive mistakes people make when they sell a home!
- Learn the 16 steps to a successful home sale!
- Know where you’re going next and search the entire MLS here!
Once you’ve decided that now is the right time to sell, then check out our 12 Easy Ways to Maximize Your Home’s Salability Before You List It!
If you have any questions about pricing your Intown Atlanta home for sale, please contact Zac at 404.564.7272.