- Putting your home in our Silent Auction. Zac gets calls all of the time about real estate for sale and can share information about your home with other agents and prospective buyers – before it even comes on the market! Let us help find you a buyer without even listing your home!
- Pricing it to sell. We’ll price your home competitively after researching current market conditions and recent sales in your area. Homes that are priced correctly sell in less time and with higher list price/sale price ratios.
- Pre-sale inspection. Learn about any issues that might deter buyers or hold up closing by having a professional home pre-inspection before you list. Dealing with the inspector’s recommendations will add dollars to your net profit and avoid trouble down the line.
- Using our free staging services. We’ll provide, at no cost to you, a consultation with a professional home stager. Following the advice of a professional can net you thousands more on your home sale.
- Repairing and Fixing. The step that squeaks, the light that doesn’t work, the hairline crack in the bathroom mirror might be minor annoyances to you, but they can also be deal-killers. Even minor faults that have gone unattended may lead a buyer to wonder if there may be bigger, less visible problems present. Hire a pro for the repairs or do-it-yourself...you’ll be rewarded with a higher sales price.
- Disclosing everything in the seller's disclosure. Buyers don’t want to be surprised by trouble down the road. Smart sellers proactively disclose all known defects to their buyers -- in writing.
- Disclosing all financial information. The buyer’s title search will turn up any financial issues related to your home (liens, loan defaults, etc.) Let your real estate agent know everything up front.
- Checking out your competition. Spend a few weekends touring other homes on the market to learn what other sellers are asking. Make note of the floor plan, condition, appearance, size of lot, location and other features, and you’ll know how to price your home competitively.
- Cleaning like a pro. Pick up, straighten, unclutter, scrub, scour, dust and take out every piece of extraneous furniture. Remember, you’re not just competing with other people’s homes, you’re going up against brand new homes as well.
- De-personalizing your home. A few carefully chosen knickknacks and family portraits may add warmth and character -- too many are a distraction. Anything that interferes with prospective buyers’ ability to see themselves living in your home should be eliminated.
- Adding little touches. A well-placed vase of flowers, accent pieces or potpourri in the bathroom can enhance the attractiveness of your home in subtle ways. Look through home magazines for additional ideas.
- Removing Odors. All traces of food, pet and smoking odors must be eliminated. Even when you’re sure they’re gone, remove your pets, ashtrays and other clues from the home. If buyers know that you smoke or that you have a dog, they may imagine odors and see stains that don’t even exist.
Attract Motivated Buyers with a Home Warranty
Click here to learn more!
If you would like to schedule a marketing consultation in your home, please contact Zac at 404.564.7272.