When you're selling a home, your listing agent can make or break the entire transaction. It's crucial to interview at least a few candidates before making a decision—and if you're not sure what to ask, we have a few talking points to help you get started.
Ready to sell your home in Metro Atlanta? Contact the Zac Team today to get the ball rolling on your next move!
The Top Questions to Ask When Choosing a Listing Agent
- Selling a home is a full-time job, and you'll want an agent who can put in maximum effort.
- Here at the Zac Team, our full-time agents are licensed and have ample experience selling homes all across Metro Atlanta.
- When it comes to selling a home, communication is key. If you prefer to talk via text, email, or phone, be sure to share those details with them. You'll also want to ask about their availability.
- The Zac Team is available seven days a week to discuss your home sale. Feel free to reach out to us whenever you have questions.
- Having a lot of listings usually means an agent is good at their job. However, an agent who's juggling a number of sales might not be able to give you the individualized attention you need to sell your home.
- When you work with the Zac Team, you'll have access to all of our agents. We work together to provide stellar service to each of our sellers, and we pride ourselves on always offering an individualized real estate experience.
- When it comes to selling a home in Metro Atlanta, results matter. Asking your agent about their previous sales can give you a better picture of their track record. Be sure to ask about their average list-to-price ratio, too!
- We've served more than 6,000 clients over the years, and we're consistently ranked as the #1 RE/MAX Team in Georgia. So needless to say, we know a thing or two about selling homes!
- Pricing your home right from the start is the easiest way to get top dollar and sell fast.
- If you price too high, you could scare buyers off. However, pricing too low could sacrifice your hard-earned equity.
- Use our complimentary home valuation tool to see just how much your property is worth in today's hot market!
- Even when the market is hot, your agent should still have a strategic marketing plan to attract buyers.
- The Zac Team takes a multifaceted approach to marketing, which includes listing a home on the MLS, online promotion, print ads, social media posts, and word-of-mouth networking.
- Learn more about our marketing by checking out our 16-step action plan!
- A good agent does so much more than just stick a "For Sale" sign in your yard—they should also have plenty of resources and tips to educate you throughout every step of the selling process.
- We've created countless guides to help our sellers achieve real estate success in no time at all.
- Take a look at our resource page to learn more!
- Most sellers are also buyers, so it's crucial to choose an agent who can help you transition to your new home, too.
- Our agents can help you with all of your Metro Atlanta real estate needs—just check out our buyer resources page for even more information.
- Relocating? We'd be happy to recommend another trusted agent in your area of choice.
Ready to Choose Your Agent?
Selling your home doesn't have to be a difficult process—at least not when you work with the Zac Team! Feel free to contact us at any time with questions or comments. We'd love to help you navigate this exciting new chapter!